Warranty and Terms Policy
1. Ameta product warranty and terms are described on Ameta invoice. Warranty starts on invoice date.
2. The warranty and terms of Brand name products shall be referred to manufacturer’s website or marketing catalogue.
3. Extended warranty, which overwrites regular warranty term, can be purchased separately and must be written on invoices.
4. Clearance/Final Sale overwrites regular warranty. The warranty term for clearance/final sale is 30 days. Warranty starts on invoice date.
5. PTZ camera has one-year warranty.
6. No warranty for accessories or consumable items, software, special orders.
7. For cross ship and replacement products, the warranty starts from the original invoice date.