The 16-Port Gigabit GREENnet Switch, model TEG-S16g, provides high bandwidth performance, ease of use, and reliability, all while reducing power consumption by up to 70%*. GREENnet technology automatically adjusts power consumption as needed, resulting in substantial energy savings. Embedded GREENnet technology works right out of the box with no management requirement.
Boost office network efficiency and eliminate network congestion with gigabit speeds and a total switching capacity of 32 Gbps with full-duplex mode. A built-in universal power supply reduces cable clutter, and diagnostic LEDs help with network troubleshooting. Plug and Play this sturdy metal switch for reliable high-speed network connectivity.
- Plug and Play:Simply power up the switch and plug in devices
- Provides 16 gigabit ports and includes rackmount brackets
- 32 Gbps switching capacity
- Jumbo Frame: Sends larger packets, or Jumbo Frames (up to 10 KB), for increased performance
- Fanless design lowers energy consumption and eliminates operating noise
- LEDs convey power, link and activity