EYEONET AI temperature screening and facial recognition access control solutionOnline webinar, from 1 pm to 2 pm (EST), Thursday
- Provide a cost-effective non-contact fever screening terminal with facial recognition function.
- Control door lock by different unlock modes or combinations including fever detection, no-mask detection and face recognition.
- Perfect for office, school, factory, warehouse and places where fever detection and facial recognition are compulsory at the entrance.
Jeffrey Xu, Sales Manager, Ameta
CHeKT integrates alarm and security camera for professional video monitoringOnline webinar, from 1 pm to 2 pm (EST), Friday
- Build linkage between existing sensors & cameras for operator to perform video verification and fast event response.
- CHeKT pushes alarm notification by SMS for dealers to watch event video clip and decide whether dismiss the alarm or call police, the verification decision will be shared with operators at monitoring station.
- AI camera perfectly working with CHeKT provides another option to save hardware cost compared to traditional sensor & camera combination.
- Dealers can provide video verification as a sustained service to generate recurring revenue.
David Erickson, Director of Operations, CHeKT
Share opinions about our current business status and security industry prospect during and after COVID-19Online webinar, from 1 pm to 2 pm (EST), Monday
- What kinds of industries and markets have been affected by COVID-19?
- What are the new requirements and applications of surveillance products during and after COVID-19 epidemic?
- How can our dealers grasp this opportunities to boost your business?
Jessica Lu, Account Manager, Ameta
AiBase mass storage for video surveillanceOnline webinar, from 12 pm to 1 pm (EST), Tuesday
- EVS can replace multiple NVR/DVR to provide large data storage, whick makes surveillance system simpler and more budget-friendly.
- Its hot-swapping makes it convenient to replace HDDs without shutting down the whole system.
- Master/Slave structure & local/remote extension modes enhance system storage capability and data protection.
Rick Li, Account Manager, Ameta
AiBase 360° panoramic view solutionOnline webinar, from 12 pm to 1 pm (EST), Wednesday
- 360° panoramic motorized IP camera: 1 cable for 4 channels, adjustable lens direction & angle.
- Multi-sensor splicing IP bullet: camera splicing function, 180° panoramic view.
- Indoor multi-sensor 360° panoramic + PTZ camera: tripwire & intrusion
Leo Yu, Account Manager, Ameta
AiBase IP intercom solution applied in nurse stationOnline webinar, from 12 pm to 1 pm (EST), Thursday
- Elder people and patients can push the doorbell beside their beds to call nurses for help when they don’t feel well.
- Nurses can remotely answer multiple calls from patients via phone App and indoor monitors.
- Operator can watch doorbell live view to monitor patient’s status by App, which enables nurses take fast action when emergency happens.
Vincent Wang, Account Manager, Ameta
Wireless long range card reader: garage door remote access control solutionOnline webinar, from 12 pm to 1 pm (EST), Friday
- Press the transmitter button to open the garage door for long range vehicular access.
- Wireless card reader can easily integrate with any 26-bit Wiegand access control system.
- High level encryption prevents any code grabbing or duplication of IDs.
Danny Rong, Account Manager, Ameta
Markham Ameta Head Office
AI Video Monitoring Seminar (Postponed)
80 Shields Court, Markham, ON L3R 9T5
Introduce a new alarm box to replace Alarm System with AI Camera System.
Fan Chen, CEO, Ameta
Laval Booth# 506, Sheraton Laval
Security Canada East 2020 (Postponed)
2440 Autoroute des Laurentides, Laval, Québec H7T 1X5